Sunday, January 15, 2012

Organization 101


So I love Whole Foods, LOVE em! I dont get to go often by when I do go I spend about 20 min. in the bulk section getting tons of goodies. I usually end up with this:
This drives me insane. I usually forget half the stuff I bought and if I remember getting it I forget where it is (fridge? freezer? cabinet?). SOOOO I did this!
I bought some baby food for Sage on Amazon (subscribe and save REALLY saves!), well it was sort of gross, so I didnt continue the subscription (I make his food) but that meant I had jars! Also my mother-in-law had given us some jars. I have jars from Elderberry Syrup, Jams, Spaghetti Sauce (three organic sauces for $7!) and other various things. So now my cabinet is nice and neat! AND I know where all my stuff is.
Make sure you save your glass jars, they came come in handy for almost everything. Like the other day I made some bone broth for a soup, I made way to much, so I put it in a jar and froze it. I use jars for putting Sage's baby food in the fridge, and for taking it on the go.
Good way to save money!

Another good way..I made us some un-paper towels. It took forever to make (surger would be handy). But now if we make a sandwich we just pull out one of those (they are in a plastic bag dispenser I made).
Fun eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment