Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Husband Brag Wednesday!

I couldnt think of a better title..sorry!
This past weekend/weekend has been very nice. I am pretty sure that the weather has something to do with it but there is a happy feeling in the air! This past weekend we went to New Orleans and it was nice, the weather was super. (this is where the brag comes in). We went to a baby fest to drop off a box of stuff that I had made for a boutique in New Orleans. It had been about 2/3 hours since eating (as much as I could eat but it wasnt much) and I was feeling a tad hungry. Hunger pains in pregnancy for me arent normal, I just feel gross and sick (this feeling usually doesnt make me want to eat unfortunately). Anyways, I was picking up little candies at the tables trying to fill the void in my stomach and make the nausea go away but it wasnt working. I got to my friend Hannahs table and she had some candy corn in a little basket. I ate two, and about 3 seconds after eating I literally felt like I was going to hit the floor. My head was spinning and I felt the need to throw up...mid conversation I told my friend and Michael "I need to sit down"....I walked as fast as I could to the recliners (for the daddy's! what a good idea!), not sure if I was going to make it or not, and sat down. After sitting I felt a bit better but still had cold sweats. As I did some nice breathing and told myself that I wasnt going to puke and that I just needed to sit and rest I see my lovely husband coming with a giant pretzel and a glass of water in hand. I never asked for anything! I was so happy! He was so sweet! After taking only one bite of the pretzel I felt 100% better...ahh...what a nice husband eh?
So there you go, husband brag!

Ness and I have been going outside quite a bit, he gets so excited when I say "lets go!" and head for the door. He can walk around and dig in rocks forever in our backyard. He is such a happy boy, we are so thankful for him!

This weekend we are invited to a party...we, of course, COULD bring Ness but its at Blakes apt and it is NOT baby proof and he would only get tired and grouchy and cause a fuss..SO we have a babysitter AGAIN! Twice in two weeks! I almost feel to lucky! Mikes mom has graciously offered to watch him again.....he is so good for her, he also loves her a great deal and doesnt even cry...could be because she spoils him rotten.

Anywayz! I would post some pictures here but I hear the child awakening so I had better go. Here is a link to our newest facebook album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2746928&id=23442110&l=e0e0192329

No comments:

Post a Comment