Monday, October 11, 2010

Busy Weekend

Above is the pie I am so proud of. I thought pies were really hard to make, and was kind of dreading it BUT it wasnt bad at all! I did everything from scratch including picking the pears at my grandmas house. Pretty cool eh?
So I was going to type this blog yesterday BUT I sliced the top of my finger with a knife and that made typing difficult. SOO I am doing it today, the only problem is that I now hear Ness waking up....gotta hurry...
We had a very busy yet fun weekend. Ashley came down and we carved pumpkins, it was nice, and we hope to do it EVERY year!
Ness slept through the carving but woke just in time to get his picture taken with Ashley's pumpkin.

We took Ness to the pumpkin patch in Hammond and it was really fun! The weather was pretty hot (and next year we will be SURE to go when its cool) but I still think he enjoyed himself. Even though his face was a red as a cherry..that boy is not good at handling the heat....
Family picture!
Ness spent a lot of time on Daddy's shoulders...

This was a fun game where you pump the water to make the duck move.
This was his favorite. It was a giant bouncy pillow type thing. He LOVED it!
Daddy loved it too...
Merry go round...
It was fun! Ness is getting so old and is enjoying things like this..man, I love this age!
Ness has been sleeping wonderfully, I think its because he plays outside at least once a day (he loves the outdoors). Ok, Ness is officially awake and since he has now slept 13 hours I'd say its time for him to get up...but before we goooooo:
here are some cute-ness videos!









No comments:

Post a Comment