Monday, September 13, 2010

Big News!

Most of you probably already know this but baby #2 is on his/her way! We wanted to kids close together, but this little bundle of joy wasn't exactly planned. In fact it took me a few weeks to come to terms with the fact that I will soon be "starting over". And just when I can see the tiniest itty-bittiest glimmer of freedom. Oh well...I have been told that its best not to completely experience the freedom and then start over...much harder that way. And besides, I will have two babies that can be best friends...and THEN I can have a rest...
Here is a little video of baby T2. I have a very strong feeling that this one is a girl...I have from the beginning, but a boy will be fine with me as well!


This baby is totally different from Ness. When we saw him around this stage he would bouncy up and down and flip often. This baby likes to do a little "hand jive" thing. I am not sure if you are going to be able to see it well. I recorded it on my phone. Anyways, so this was at 11 weeks, I am about 13 now.

We had Ness's Birthday party and it went well! It was a little hot but we had a pool and Ness enjoyed swimming with his cousins. And even once we got him dry and in his birthday suit he decided to jump in again..crazy kid!
And that boy LOVES chocolate!
We also have an exchange student now. Her name is Johanna and she will be leaving right before christmas. She helped me make meatballs for Ness's party. Oh, she is from Germany.


My sewing business is doing well. I now have about 2 bags a week to make. And that doesnt sound like a lot but those things take some time! And the extra money is nice. We made up a very strict budget and they email you when you go over..its very sad...but we had to make one up so ONE day we can start saving again (man, I miss those days..).

We went to the beach for Labor Day and it was fun! I decided not to take the cloth diapers and it was like a burden was lifted...I dont know what I never spent the $4 to have a stress-free vacation (stubbornness I guess..). But we still use cloth, just not on extended vacations....
Ness did well, he loved the sand and the water, and he even got to take a ride on the boat!


And I will leave you with some random cute-ness (get it?). I am running out of things to say! Oh, I got a ton of cheap maternity clothes (mostly from gap) at a consignment sale this week..it was great! I also bought 6 more diapers (two of which are pink and purple/pink..they will have to be exchanged if we have another boy..lol)...so we are good to go!

And some videos to make you smile:







No comments:

Post a Comment